Phase 2 Details Starting August 17-
We are having to take a step back due to staffing issues surrounding mandatory quarantine.
Procedures when staffing issues arise due to COVID quarantine.
Monday- Friday 9am-3pm
Curbside Service only- Staff only in building.
- Returns at curbside or in dropbox
- Curbside delivery of items reserved through the catalog or by phone- 620-327-4666.
- No Computer Sessions.
- Printing/copy/fax services by staff only-call or email for information.
- Please allow 24 hours for reserves to be pulled and ready for pick up. You will be notified when they are ready.
- Newspaper service on front lawn. Not sanitized between patron use.
- We will reopen the building when staffing issues resolve after quarantine period.
All phases subject to change based on recommendations from health officials. Phases are not time based. Movement between phases will happen with safety in mind.