2020 Literary Peeps Diorama Contest
Voting is happening now on Facebook!
(The formatting is a lot nicer in the picture below, but here’s the text, in case the picture doesn’t display well for you)
• Dioramas must be based on a book or literary theme.
• All characters must be portrayed by Peeps marshmallows.
Or, if you do not have any real Peeps in your house, and don’t feel it is safe for you to go buy some, we would allow you to “make” your own Peeps (such as cutting them out of paper).
• Dioramas must be shoe box sized, or no larger than 18” x 18”.
• Limit the use of food items (other than Peeps).
• Have a title displayed on the front of the diorama.
• Contest is open to all ages. There are separate prize categories for
1. Children (grade 5 and under) 2. Teens (grade 6-12)
3. Adults 4. Groups/Families
• Instead of physically bringing in your diorama, send us a picture of your diorama via email or Messenger, along with the information requested on the entry form.
• Entries may be submitted from Monday, March 30th through Saturday, April 11th.
• HPL reserves the right to omit any entry that is deemed inappropriate.
• Entry photos will be displayed on Facebook beginning April 14th.
• The public will vote for their favorite dioramas in each category by “liking” their pictures between Tuesday, April 14th and Tuesday, April 21st.
• The Peep-le’s Choice Awards will be announced by April 24th. Winners will receive fame, glory, and a Peep-tastic gift!
• Gifts for the winners and a little treat for everyone who submits a diorama may be picked up at Hesston Public Library after we re-open.
Peeps Diorama Contest Entry Form
Category: Child (grade 5 and under) Teen (grade 6-12)
How did you hear about this contest?:
We miss all our patrons and can’t wait to see you again! 🐣